We explain the core concepts of KLAYswap's smart contract structure, swap requests, and mining.
KLAYswap Smart Contract Structure
- Factory Smart Contract
- Exchange Smart Contract
- FactoryView Smart Contract
- Governance Smart Contract
These contracts will be explained with detail later in the contract section of this book.
- Request swap with input token amount
- Request swap with output token amount
- Swap through multiple pool exchanges.
- Total mined KSP amount
- Mining reward Index for each liquidity pool.
- Mining rate for each pool. (1~100, total sum of pools mining rate will be 100)
- ( Current market index - last user index ) * ( user LP token amount )