- Airdrop creation may require a certain amount of KSP..
- If there is a KSP fee, the necessary KSP must be transmitted to the operator before creation..
Execute the createDistribution function of AirdropOperator Contract.
- You must proceed after obtaining Valid Operator privileges.
- The amount of tokens required and the fee should be transferred to the contract rather than deposited.
- Request Parameters
- totalAmount : Total number of tokens to be distributed by airdrop
- blockAmount : Token quantity to be distributed per block
- startBlock : Airdrop start block number
If there is an issue of token exhaustion or extension during the airdrop process, tokens can be recharged using the AirdropOperator Contract's Deposit function.
- When executing the function, transfer more than the amount of tokens entered into the wallet.
- The token specified when creating the operator is charged.
- When recharging due to exhaustion, it will be applied from the block after recharging.
function deposit(uint amount) public
- Modify the amount of tokens distributed per block
- It is applied from the block after the transaction is executed.
function refixBlockAmount(uint blockAmount) public
- The remaining tokens can be withdrawn after the Airdrop plan is in progress.
- Withdrawal will be made to the owner's account.
function withdraw(address tokenAddr) public