Comment on page
The Service does NOT collect, use users' personal information or provide it to the third parties.
* The Services does NOT request, store, or process information that can identify users individually, or information such as private key, mnemonic key, and seed phrase required to access the user's wallet, or information equivalent thereto. Therefore, users must manage the above information safely by themselves, and the service is not responsible for any damage caused by the user's failure to fulfill this duty of care.
1. The Service may use 'cookies' that store and retrieve use of information from time to time to provide users with individually customized services.
2. Cookies are very small text files to be sent to the browser of the users by the server(http) used for the operation of the websites of the company and may be stored on hard disks of the users' computer (PC).
1) Purpose of using cookies: Cookies are used to provide optimized information to users by identifying the types of visits and usage of each service and website visited by the user, popular search terms, and whether or not secure access is available.
2) Installation, operation, and rejection of cookies: A user can enable or disable cookie storage using the basic function of a web browser. For detailed cookie setting methods for each browser, please refer to the description of each browser.
3) If a user refuses to provide cookies, a user may experience difficulties in using customized services.
The Service uses the behavioral information analysis service using the following external analysis tools for service quality improvement, statistical purpose, and research. If a user would like to be excluded from this analysis, such user can turn it off by following the instructions in each item.
- Collection method: Transmission through the network at the time of the visitor’s using the Service within the website
- Collected items: Cookies, device browser-related data, device information, site activity information